First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing mommas!!! Its a tough, crazy, never dull, exhausting, and rewarding job, isn't it???
At church this morning, my pastor started off with 6 things about motherhood. I got a nice chuckle, and wanted to share this with all of you, too!
1) Mothers spend the first 2 years of their children's lives teaching them to walk and talk, and the next 16 telling them to sit down and be quiet.
2) Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your own children.
3) Mother's of teens now know why some animals eat their young.
4) Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they repeat word for word what you should NOT have said.
5) The main purpose of holding children's birthday parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
6) We child proof our homes, but they're still getting in.
Hope those made you smile and laugh!
But seriously, motherhood is hard, its a never ending, 24/7 job that is the most brutal and the best job in the world, all at the same time. Don't you agree?
But never forget, that in the eyes of your children, even through mistakes, errors, and not always being exactly the kind of mom we want to be in every situation, we're still Super Mom in the eyes of our kids. That's pretty powerful!!!
I'm feeling blessed and lucky this weekend to be spoiled by my family and am soaking up precious moments with the kids, as well as enjoying some much needed time to myself. I hope you all are getting just what you want for Mother's Day!
As a reminder, today is a day MEANT for us to spoil ourselves a little bit, and I want to make sure that happens for you!!!
Okay, so here's the deal. I'm looking for 2 more mommas who are READY. READY for the opportunity to say YES to doing something for YOU. And for Mother's Day, I'm going to reward you for doing just that...For deciding to take the leap into becoming a healthier you.
For today ONLY, I'm gifting 2 more moms with a special surprise who commit to getting started on their health and fitness journey with their discounted fitness and nutrition bundle. Maybe you've been eyeing that 3 Day Refresh that I told you about in April (and am doing again at the end of this month!), or maybe you're ready to add a little fitness into your life??
So, if your'e ready to gift yourself with health and fitness this Mother's Day, then I'm ready to celebrate you, too! Can't wait to gift you!
Please claim your gift by getting in touch below by the end of TODAY, and we'll talk about getting you started right so you CAN succeed!